Wednesday, February 01, 2006

End of the Holidays

"Gd evening one and all! its a late nite...and OOH is raining" exclaimed Paul on the day of CCIS...haha a worthy nite to remember hor? so nice to reflect on that month of dec when so many gd things happen and here we are now doing mass convo everyday!haha. reali weird how we all r so close now rite?haha the others will FEAR US!...jkjk

now most of the sec2s joinin the music ministry=p so excitin rite? bud now its jus so sad tt the holidays ended...and i could help bud realise tt...there aint any holidays this WHOLE month!!!sniff sniff.bud i still can live u noe y? coz we are still meatin every sunday!Yeah!haha

em...lets see, ah yes! i have offically PONED A TRAINING!!!yeah! i feel so gd! bud u noe wad happen actually? not on purpose one, coz i got a little sick from all the CNY unhealthy junk food =( they were nice lor...couldnt stop eatin the ba qua...haha then eat dinner at 9pm everyday...haha, then my coach was lyk...all the sick ppl go home now and be well by friday!(competition)

when i got home i was so bored i called js and chatted on phone with him,haha.while i was at it i was twitching my toes then suddenly my right foot got cramps!reali pain lor, then when it go away i was usin my toe to playin with my pen then suddenly my left toe got cramps-_-
P.S: js i do NOT sound lyk hu u think i do! >_<

em, one last thing! im gonna have A Wish Prayer list=) so can u guys lyk em...tell me wad else i can pray for?
1)our dear friends who are yet to have christian parents:
Sandra, Marcus Yong and Jian sheng


2)For all u sick ppl out there:
can tell me hu??haha

3)Competition Season

add them on kk?^_^ i'll B prayin!!!

In Jesus I trust! Kai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home