Saturday, January 28, 2006

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR'S EVE..

hello everyone.i am at my cousin's hse now and he is lyk playing PS2 beside me.and everyone is at their relative's hse having a reunion dinner thing.and tmr i am gonna get lots and lots of ang pows!!yay..cant wait man.haha.oh oh.i just realised that on felice's birthday that is lyk 26jan06.i was lyl blogging abt tennis and didnt wish her happy birthday.haha.sorry abt tt felice.too angry that the players lost lah.ha.ok i am kindda bored so i shall do the survey thing marcus made me do.oh well..here goes.ha(:

seven things that scare me:
1)losing any of my family members
2)getting kicked out of ACS(I) IB
3)failing my chinese
4)backsliding frm church
5)losing my handphone
6)having a bad convo with any of u sec 2s
7)losing any of my close frenz..ha

seven random songs at the moment:
1)A Whole New World-disney
2)Majulah Singapura-Zubair Said
i dont really noe much music..haha sry(:

seven things that i like the most:
1)ice cream
2)chatting with u people online
3)playing badminton
4)playing piano
5)running/jogging
6)swimming
7)tennis!!!

seven important things in my room:
1)bed
2)pillow
3)blanket
4)laptop
5)curtainsssss
6)handphone
7)wallet

seven random facts about me:
1)i study in ACS(I)
2)i loveee badminton
3)i enjoy watching tennis
4)i have a marvellous bunch of frenz in church
5)i am 14 this year
6)i haf an average height
7)i hate chinese

seven things i plan to do before i die:
1)live life to the fullest
2)get married
3)have children..duh.
4)go to all u sec 2s weddings
guess u all just wanna hear the gf part..so i shall skip there.ha.aint i kind(:

seven qualities i want in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend:
1)nice in character..definitely not an AH LIAN.
2)shorter than me
3)loves GOD.oh yeah
4)loves to have fun...
5)gets along well with me.ha.
6)loves me
7)doesnt mind my faults..haha

seven celebrity crushes:
i dont noe any

seven people i want to do this too:
i dun wish to sabo..cuz its really hard doing this.cant think.haha

so i shall end here.and sorry for not wishing felice a happy birthday on the actual day online..so anyway.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!haha.i shall round this up now.hee(:

this is fun..
woohoo.SHAUNALD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home