Monday, January 30, 2006

SECOND DAY OF CNY..

oh well.its the second day of chinese new year.haha.quite satisfied with the ang pows i hav collected mainly because my parents allow me to keep it all.oh yeah!!!so i have a HUGE financial boost now..how cool is tt.i got extra extra money to buy christmas presents and birthday presents for the people liao..woohoo!!haha.right now..i am the only one left online because obviously everyone is visiting other people except me.people are coming to my hse!!boring.. so all i can do now is to either entertain my guest and also to wait for people to come online..ok.have fun collecting ang pows!!
haha.LOVES THEM <3..

P.S.i decided to change my woohoo into something more decent.ha.

i love ang pows.ho.
smiles.SHAUNALD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home