Friday, June 23, 2006

Hello you! :D

Okay, yay! OhMyGosh, Tim & Huimin are finally getting married! Haha I feel so happy for them [: Congratulations Tim & Huimin! [: Although I dont think they'll get to read this.. Haha. [:

Okay, so like. I don't really have anything to update about, cos I didn't go for the um, super bonding! Meaning the Saturday, Sunday & Monday during which i was at China! Haha. Well it sure seems like you people had damn alot of fun, huh? [: Oh well! I'll just have to wait for the next one! Haha. Which is kinda like tomorrow, I think. Are we going out or not! I wanna have a last, memorable day out before school reopens. Sigh I dont wanna go to school ):

Oh and you know, I'm supposed to set my blog up before school reopens. Damn, I serious don't know how I'm going to do it. Haha. Oh well. You know! I got my idea already. & the images and all that jazz. Its just that stupid PhotoBucket rescaled the freaking star that i was going to use! >:[ Stupid lah, go and anyhow rescale. >:[ Sigh maybe Fel knows how to fix it [:

Okay anyway yah I'm done. See you all tomorrow in all your formal-y things! [:

<3snd!

P.S. I hope you like the caps and stuff. Hehe I'm in a 'proper' mood [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home