Friday, January 13, 2006

hiya..today will be my last day of BOREDOM as well i am done with what i am supposed to help out with..i WILL NOT be going to church this sunday because i have some kindda Overseas Educational Programme which stretches frm tmr morning till wednesday evening and i really dun feel like going at all..reason being i love you guys too much! i want to catch up with all you fantastic YE people and i really miss going to church because its been a 'boring' [i must say] five days..ill show you how much i missed YE..

On tuesday..obviously i was like errrrr.marcus and all are at sandra's house playing and having fun.HERE I AM sitting on a chair stationed with many other chairs and tables at the void deck of a HDB flat.so my older cousin being very nice invited me to go with her to her boyfrenz hse.so i went with my other cousins to the superdeeduper nice condo..WAH!!!

so we stayed there playing with the doggy they had and taking a walk at the park downstairs.went to buy Mcdonald's.then headed back to void deck.then the moment i stepped in i saw..untee cheng hiang.untee florence.uncle yong chye.and the others i forgot.then my parents said>oh amanda shu en and li en are here..i litted up.haha.finally people from the YE!!i was happy.really happy..haha.

but when i sat down to eat my burger.the three came back to the void deck and then their parents stood up..and were kindda like leaving.so i stood up said>hi..bye!! then they left.i was like>eh..y never stay longer.. then my parents said they came after i left.like LOL lah.and once again i sat down all bored..but they made my day.dunno y..YE people are great.so u see how sianz i was..haha.ok so i shall stop here.you shud be bored out by now because of my corniness.ok.see y'all.bye!!

P.S.thanks to the three gals i mentioned earlier for popping by although u left when i came..haha.(:

Let me noe ur birthdays!!
woohoo.SHAUNALD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home