Sunday, January 08, 2006

hello everyone.haha.i am once again very bored on a nice cool sunday morning where it is so cloudy outside and kind of drizzling.my parents have gone to get breakfast and my sister is doing her homework.so u see y i am so bored..ha.

so i HAVE decided to blog abt wat happened just 20 mins ago.haha.ok here goes.i woke up at abt 9.30am.i heard my parents talking abt where to go for breakfast.in the end they decided on the coffeshop downstairs.then my dad came into my room where i was still on my bed.he caught me awake and ask if i wanted to go.i said no cause i wanted to laze in bed a while more.its sunday..come on.then my dad went back out.my sister came into my room and talked to me and tt was when i figured i couldnt laze anymore.i decided to get up.

then my dad called my sis and i to hurry down.my hse is a two story type one..when i got down my dad was holding one hamster.it was almost dead.collasped and couldnt move.i was lyk oh dear!!it was wet and breathing really heavily.i dunno how it became like that.so we figure it was gonna die.my family just looked stared at it for 5 whole minutes..even my dog was. haha.then my mum said it was cold [cause it was wet] and i told my dad to go dry it with the hair dryer.

so my sis went to fetch the hair dryer and my dad blew it dry.well the hamster got a little better when it warmed up.it could move its front limbs but still rather dying .we thought it was gonna live but its eyes were still closed.then my dad put it into a container cause his hand was getting numb with all the holding-it-up.haha.it got a little dryer.then my dad picked it up again.the hamster struggled a little and kind of opened its eyes.looked around for the last time then..its soul just left and it died.my dad was oh its dead!!in the "oh damn!" voice cause he tried really hard to save it.

it was kindda sad cause we dun really noe wat caused its death and also we tried to save it.and thirdly..it was touching that it didnt want to give up its life inside the container but instead wanted to be held in a human hand before it gave way to death. [it died on my dad's hand].but oh well..we tried our best to hair-dryer dry it back to perfect condition but it was in vain..haha.

ok so tts all i have..haha.saving my little hamster on a very nice cool sunday morning where it is so cloudy outside and kind of drizzling!!haha.ok..see y'all later(:

woohoo.SHAUNALD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home