Friday, January 20, 2006

Hello! Happy birthday Melvin! Althought its a bit late. Ha ha. You know right! I can't wait for next week! This certain week of January is always my favourite because of two reasons which can branch out into more sub-reasons! Ha ha.

1) Chinese New Year! a) FOOD b) No school c) Get to play with cousins whom I haven't seen in like, 758943875 years.
2) No prizes for guessing this one lah! Ha ha.

Hey you all, come my house okay on the day after my birthday okay! On Friday. To eat, play outside, play cards/xbox inside, watch movies, chit chat etc. Its something like Sandra's house that day but no one will be doing OM and no one will be sleeping so you all can make as much noise as you like!

Aiyah I think I'm very enthusiastic today! Ha ha. Its Friday what! Anyway, your turn to blog lah hor. Ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home