Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First day of sch...:(

hi guys..looks lyk not many people r online today..well its not surprising.its the first day of sch n it was not so bad..no hmwk just some intro today by the teachers.(:

well..my sch finally has girls!!haha.lyk errrr..the IB program my sch has is accepting [and accepted]girls frm other schs for the year 5 diploma course..well feels kindda wierd to haf gals in my sch now..but they are all the JC 1 age.i mean like the shu n amanda age..yeah.oh yeah.i think because the uniforms for the gals r not ready yet..they came today in their secondary sch uniforms n i saw some SC uniforms.then it struck me tt why our church JC 1 gals never come my sch one??i dunno..how come they never try my sch??haha.oh well.n another surprising thing is tt the gals were so small size one..haha.my frenz n i expected them to be lyk "huge" or at least bigger.haha.they were lyk shorter than the sec ones n just tiny small lah!!ha.

So toking abt the sec 4 thing..i heard tt when we sec twos become sec 4 only Jian Sheng.Darren n I will not haf to do O levels..just lyk Ben Low n Rachel for last year..oh well.just for ur info.not bragging ah!!(:

kaysss...i go haf dinner liao.my parents calling me.so see you people on sunday n carry out our little "river crossing"..haha.cheerrros..

P.S snd or felice can you gals change the profile thingy.we r sec 2 now(:

woohoo.SHAUNALD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home