Monday, January 02, 2006

Hello..school starts tomorrow):

hiya people..well school is gonna start tmr and i noe we dun want to go back but too bad..haha.well..i really dont noe wat to say.my mind is blank now.LoL!!

Next week we are gonna get our new cell groups for this year.i dunno wat kindda people are gonna be in my cell but i really want a good cell with people to laugh and haf fun wif!haha.the funny people i noe so far r>>all you sec ones sec twos because you all r just GREAT.Li en and charissa because these 2 are crazy in a good way..haha.Daniel my ex-assistant cell leader because he is the coolest dude i have ever met.my god-family people such as Martin n Rachel because tts the reason they are my god-siblings..haha.Paul ho n jon Li cause they have the most amazing characters.and anyone i ever laughed with??but as i mentioned earlier these r the people i noe better but getting people i am not so close to in my cell this year will be good too cause i want to noe more more n MORE youths better..hahaha.

Okay..this year my biggest new year resolution is to study really REALLY hard for my higher chinese and maybe get 80 marks?because last year my higher chinese was super border line..i barely passed all of them with marks like 56 or 59..aiyo):my other one is save more money [like $10 a week].because i had a lot of fun buying christmas presents[get better ones this year??i dunno..]and going out with YE people.n i really shud save up for these events and spend my own money instead of taking frm my parents..oh and i also wanna stop being a vulgar person.i wanna be a humble civilised me!!oh well.haha.

ok..looks like i haf nothing else to say..i am totally blank now.haha.must be the sec two syndrome of some sort.ha!ok..see ya guys at church(:bye bye

woohoo.SHAUNALD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home