Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sup world!

Aha. You know, that day I wanted to update. Then i started typing and everything. Then I realized it was gonna be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long. Haha. As in like. Maybe 4000+ words kinda long? Hehe. So yeah I decided not to murder you all by posting something that long. Haha.

Mmm today was quite a long day! And like everything had something to do with church. Haha how cool is that! :D

In the morning. Woke up the earliest I did this whole week :D Haha. And yeahh rushed down to church for worship prac cos I was kinda late alr. And like uhhm. When i got there Ben & Daryl were there already. And like about 15 minutes later? After i set up the keyboard & everything. We got a message from YanLeen saying that worship prac was cancelled cos she got a slight fever. Haha. Get well soon YanLeen [: So yeah.. Stoned there for awhile while the um. Lows practiced? Haha. Yeah. Then I decided to go since I wasnt doing anything. Hurhur [:

And yeah, I decided to take a bus instead of cab, cos my dad couldnt pick me up, cos I decided that I needed some form of exercise! Hahaha. I've practically been gorging myself with sinful, sinful food. ): Haha. Oh wells. So yeah. I took a bus home! Hehe. And yeap walked/ran to my house. Haha. And I think I'm like super unfit or something cos like.. Yeah. :P

Okay then uhhhhhhh. Decided to meet Fel for lunch at JEC! Ale couldnt make it (again!) \: So yah we decided on JEC cos I felt like KFC-ing :D Then we asked the rest and only Marcus and JianSheng came in the end. Haha it was quite funny! We were all like super late. Haha. Papa&Mama! Hahaha. Funnystuff. :D Ndd yeah KFC was like super packed but we managed to find seats anyway. Oh and in the end we all ended up really late for our baking sessions, except for Marcus cos he didnt go for the baking thing. Mhm. Oh and "Juan Le!" Ahaha. Cute oldies sellling flags :D I donated 30cents cos those were all the coins i had. Ahaha.

And uhhhh yah then Fel & I went to NTUC@JurongPoint to meet Ale & Myrtle cos they were buying the stuff for the baking thingy :D Aha yeapppp. Then we also got FamousAmos! Omg SO yummy. :D And we got Jolene's present too! Haha yayyee :D

Then uhm we went to Myrtle's house and started baking nd stuff. Haha it was damn fun! And our brownies are the love, man. Haha. Superduper yummy :D The first batch was abit hard luh BUT still super nice, and the second batch is like. Heaven. Haha! :D Yay buy from us tomorrow :D And yeah we had lots of fun baking nd stuff haha. I was (mainly) the almond cutter muahahaha. Not easy okay! Hurhur haha. And yahh. Everything was pretty fun. And thanks Auntie TaiTai for helping out and everything! Oh and Auntie KarFoon surprised us by dropping by! Ahha. We were making the paper bags then. Hoho. I was teaching the rest how to! Haha. It was fun, yeap. And when i was measuring the length to cut and everything, Aunty KarFoon said something like.

"Whoa, so precise one! No wonder when playing piano so stress."

Haha er, okay. [:

And yeahh. After that Aunty Karfoon just helped us with the measurements for the paper bags nd stuff. Haha. Helped us cut the paper! Hehe. Yayyy our paperbags are super cute hehe. And no Alethea, I wasnt scolding you! Haha.

Okay uhhhhmmmm then yeah. We just left. Aunty KF dropped Ale&I at the Lakeside MRT or something? Yeah. Lake something i think. Haha. Then Ale&I took the MRT nd stuff. And OMG, there were so many ________s! Then Ale was like. They all come out at night. And she said it seriously luh. Hahaha. Super funny :D But yeah it was quite scary. Like. So many lah! Haha.

And yeah then we dropped at Queenstown/way (i still dont know which one it is). And went to the bus stop to wait for my mum to pick us up. Haa. Then my mum dropped Ale at Shu/Li En's house. Cos their parents had BS together or something. Haha. Yeapps. And I decided not to go in the end. Haha. All the 'tests' we had in the car helped me make my decision hoho. We did like, TWO tests okay!

And yeah. Thats it I think haha. Yeaps.

Okay seee long post! Haha. Dont say I dont update :P

Ohh, and three Sec2s playing tomorrow! Haha coolness. [:

<3 Snd


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home