Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ever got tuesday blues?

hehe, i can see tt either js training canceled or he's ponning it once again-.- coz its so early and he's rite there...

ahh well, I FELL SICK LAR!!!!!! i woke up and got runnig nose, sneezed 4 times in a row :/ and the worst part was my cher forced my to stay back to do some dumb art work and hence i was caught in the stupid rain while walking to the bus stop. sure hope my cold dun get worse, haha. i din have an umbrella so i randomly took a cardboard box to put over my head and walk in the rain. could tell i looked reali stupid coz as i walked past other people who saw all started giggling >:( they tink i couldnt here or wad lar! could hear them, i have ears of a fox, and eyes....like a rodent. hehe. fogive me for nonsense-ing here, haha. oh damn! jus started to cough too :(

my cher was so crazy 2day! she brought forward our maths test date from next week to tmr jus bcoz my classmate made her angry. heh.

im jus pouring out anything k so ignore my randomness. haha. any of our pianist got hear anything bout our next workshop? yea, the last one was posponed coz onli 2 ppl were available then. heh, still cant forget bout easter. such i nice nice thingi so rmb. so yeah js, if im coing ah ma's house this sat i'll ask my dad to bring the vid to let ya watch k?

realised tt my previous post had an error, the words too small bud i count seem to correct it. guess my com got prob again lar, haha, so if u guys wanna read tt little part tt the words were too small to be seen, go login our blog n see lor, no choice, hehe.

arh well this is our super duper gupper wooper alechooper chao high kai, signing off nowXD()==[]:;:;:;>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home