Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Barney is a dinosaur

YO BRA-DURZ!

dun 2day jus suck man! everythings wrong for me:/ bud i guess the gd part is tt tmr cant be any worse...arh, calm Kai stay calm...yes i'll pray! tts wad i'll do. hmm, jus tinking bout God makes me feel better already.(im not joking)haha.

Anyway, im the onli one online now, where are u guys? CCA? hehe. Come soon, haha. Oh oh! twinies b-day in 2 days time, shu's one 2! haha very hard to tink of sth to get leh...later u guys quarrel and fight for presents...wad u guys wan?? i reali cant tink of anything so im asking u guys, haha.

haha, sorry, i dun feel like writing anymore...haha my mind is all_____so i'll end rite here.
Kai
(hehe, my chinese name shall be xiaokai now so its easier for my china coach to say!...hahahahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home