Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wakey Wakey

LETS REVIVE THE BLOG :p!(send revival to us~liftin up the name of the Lord!...etc.)

Hei all u ppl!its a long time since i blogged coz for a time my com has been down n after it was fixed i had common tested to study for...so anyway, now tt my common tests are over, i will post more and more and more!yeah! n the gd part is tt my parents are all overseas now, takin a break from the world, disconnected, in a tragic need for rest! now im FREE!!!!muhuhuhhahaha! I WANT TO BREAK FRE~EE! **CHAK CHAK CHAK**haha, im crazily high coz the midecine got funny glue smell, haha... ...OH YAR!!!! Y IS NO ONE POSTING ANYMORE!!!! u reali wan this blog to dieded arh? is my england not powderful enough for u guys to undersit isit? if u understand then pls blog more :)...hehe, JS N DARYL! when the last time u guys blog arh? bet u -$1.00 u cant rmb lor!!!

haizz...2day is a thursday n i came back home to find tt i was the onli one home...so i could not open the door as i had no keys...y isit tt all the other sec2 guys have cca on thursday! not fair, dao me :( not used to going online n not see js...i made a bargain with my mom, now i can stay online till 10.30pm n slp at 11pm...yay!

are u guys have, going to, or finish takin ur tests liao? since mine jus fine-d, i will have more time to concentrate on badminton...yay!haha, its one of the things i love most!haha...any one askin for donations this sunday? their such a pain in the assophagus dun u tink? make u feel lyk begger...haha, anyway, i hope u guys can come online soon!^_^ see yar soon! oh oh! n erm, tell me hows ur church hw going(qt thing) okay?haha

In Jesus I Trust Kai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home